Top 5 Things
12 years ago
I am a licensed elementary school teacher with the current job of, stay at home mom. I write about activities I do with the kids. I often include their reaction to what we did. I hope to inspire more moms to do creative educational activities with their young children.
5 comments:
Awesome Shannon! You inspire me with all the fun things you do with your kids. It will be fun to read about it as well. If you need help with posting pictures I can try and walk you thru it. Yeah! And don't forget to add your link to our big tent website.
Hi from Utah, and welcome to the world of blogging. Adding pictures is simple if you have Picasa; even if you don't, you'll get the hang of it quickly. Best of luck! -Sara
Go Shannon!! Sounds like fun activities. How nice that they chalked peacefully :) I thought all was peaceful today in our yard until I realized Evie was so busy & quiet because she was breaking open and digging into black walnuts. She is very stained for who knows how long.
well i may get this right but for now just one more try love ya
Post a Comment