I think that my youngest, after only 5 days, is day potty trained. Which means when she is sleeping she is in a diaper. She tells me when she has to go and has gone 2 days with no accidents and the day before she only had one and that was at the park. It amazes me that she learned so quickly, but who knows what the next few weeks or months will bring. We even made a 2 hour trip in the car and she wore her underwear with total success. We have a family reunion today and then we head to the Ren Faire the next day, so we shall see how she does when we are not at home.
This blog will probably be boring, I just thought it would be a fun way to journal. I am a stay home mom with little to nothing to complain about. I have 3 kids ages 6, almost 4, and 2. They are currently a lot of fun and I love summer. I get to spend my day doing kid stuff, which for the most part I enjoy.
A little about me:
I enjoy running, aerobics, and working out in general. I like scrap booking the many photos that I take, especially those of my children. I hold a degree in elementary education, that I someday hope to use in a way besides educating my own children.
I love to journal about everything and anything. I find it to be relaxing and sometimes fun to go back and read what I wrote years ago. I have kept a journal on and off for about 20 years now. I found some of my old journals this past winter in my room at my parents house. It was interesting to read them so many years later. I had not done much journaling in the past 6 years, but have found that it is important to me. I need to make time to do it. I want to document things my children do, so often times I use my journal to do so. I also use it as a method of prayer. That is why I started to journal on a more regular basis this past winter.
That is about all I have for today. I think I will try to add some photos on Monday, when we area back home.
Top 5 Things
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment