Today we started our week long theme with Laura Numeroff books. Today I read If you give a Moose a Muffin. When I held up the book S yelled "Moose". Which was really cute. We had muffins for snack. AP and I baked them during nap time. She loves to dump in all the ingredients and mix it up. We made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. The kids gobbled them up. G dug for chips out of her muffin, like she always does:0) Once we were done with that we made paper bag moose puppets. M helped S with his. He used very nuturing words while he encouraged S to make the puppet, I was very impressed. I ut out pieces for them to clue on a paper bag. Before giving them the items I gave directions and then directed them as the put it together. They used a q-tip to put the glue on the parts.
My 3 kids are behind the couch right now making up a puppet show with them. That is about it. The last 2 weeks were pretty busy here and I just didn't have the chance to blog. We did some Halloween activities.
1 comment:
I thought maybe you'd given up on blogging, seeing as you've been busy making hats for all the little girls :)
Post a Comment