I thought for a change of pace this week we would work on Bears and other favorite stuffed toys. Today we worked on the color brown. I read the book You're All My Favorites, By Sam McBratney. I highly recommend this book for any family with three children for sure, but it is a good book no matter what. After we read the story we made Bear puppets. I had shapes cut out that we used to make it. I had an example, but they did not have to follow it. We had one large brown circle for the head, 2 small circles for the ears, 2 smaller yet black circles for the eyes, and a black triangle for a nose. We looked at each shape and talked about what shae it was. An after thought would be to talk about the fact that there were 3 different size circles. Next time. Once their bear was made we glued a craft stick to it and we had a puppet. The kids seemed to like it.
Top 5 Things
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment