Tuesday, January 20, 2009






Today we made paper plate snowmen. I use one large paper plate and one small paper plate. I attached the 2 plates for the kiddos since I thought that would be harder for them to do. I cut out hats. They glued them on. I had some fun foam shapes, they could choose to glue on anywhere they wish. I had an example up if they wanted to make it look like a snowman. We talked about the different shapes that were in our bowl to put on our snowmen. M said his had the chicken pox, I am guessing he got that from an Author book. I don't think he knows of anyone who has had the chicken pox, though he does know someone who had them just not that they had them, anyway enough with the babble. All the little ones then followed suit and made their snwmen have chicken pox. I now have 5 snowmen in my window that have the chicken pox:0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do people even get the chicken pox anymore?
Karen

Shannon said...

You can, provided you have not been vaccinated for it.