Today I had the kiddos in the morning. They are all having a great time in their PJ's After a couple of hours of peaceful free play, amazing, I gave them each a sheet of paper with the letter that their name started with. We looked at each letter and talked about whose name started with it. Then I gave them all a handful of mini marshmellows to lick and stick onto their letter tracing the line. They each got to eat the left overs. AR just ate hers right off the paper. Once we were finished with that I gave each child a squirt of shaving cream on the table and let them spread it all around on the table. They had a fantastic time. I think S enjoyed the feeling of it between his fingers. It was a great day.
Top 5 Things
12 years ago
3 comments:
looks like the kids had a blast! They especially liked the blanket fight! I don't allow it at home because it always ends in a meltdown from S! They are really pumped to have a pj party again someday!
Karen
I really like this idea of the child licking the marshmellow and sticking them to the first letter of the child's name. I will be doing this with my 3 year old soon. Thanks!
Glad to hear that you like the idea and will be using it. Glad to hear that people actually read this too. I love doing it anyway though.
Post a Comment