Today I S and G came for the whole day. It is amazing how well 4 kids can entertain each other. I think it works well because S and AR are close in age and so are AP and G. They spent most of the morning playing with My Little Pony Ponyville ponies. When they were done with that they moved on to playing with the 2 boxes we have from our new toilet in our upstairs bathroom. The 2 older girls went inside the bigger of the 2 boxes and could be heard giggling a lot at little girl stuff:0) The younger 2 were running around "getting excercise" as AR put it. The dragged the smaller box into their path and made their own obstacle course playing for about 20 minutes and laughing the entire time. When they started to get a little fussy with each other I had them all take a turn washing their hands. I had grated cheese, put sauce into small bowls, and placed Plibury biscuits onto a cookie sheet 3 for each child. They spread out the biscuit and put the sause on and then some cheese. I hleped some. S needed the most help being the youngest. Then I placed them into the oven. They now have made lunch for themselves and were entertained for about 15 mintues. While they were waiting for the pizzas to finish they went back to playing nicely since they had a little break. Couldn't get any better then this:0)
Top 5 Things
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment